Venezuela's Chavez is fine despite complex surgery: Correa
QUITO (Reuters) - Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez is "fine" even though the cancer surgery he underwent was complex, Ecuador's leader Rafael Correa said on Wednesday.
Chavez underwent a six-hour surgery in Cuba on Tuesday.
"He is fine even though the surgery was complex," Correa told reporters at the presidential palace.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- 'Everything is fine', Pistorius told guard after shooting girlfriend |