Venezuela's Chavez is fine despite complex surgery -Correa
QUITO Dec 12 (Reuters) - Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez is "fine" even though the cancer surgery he underwent was complex, Ecuador's leader Rafael Correa said on Wednesday.
Chavez underwent a six-hour surgery in Cuba on Tuesday.
"He is fine even though the sugery was complex," Correa told reporters at the presidential palace.
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea