Chavez's cancer surgery was 'complete success' -Venezuela VP Maduro
CARACAS Dec 11 (Reuters) - Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez's cancer operation on Tuesday was a complete success, Vice President Nicolas Maduro said.
In a broadcast on state TV, Maduro said the surgery in Cuba was complicated and had lasted more than six hours.
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits error over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |