Chavez's cancer surgery was 'complete success' -Venezuela VP Maduro
CARACAS Dec 11 (Reuters) - Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez's cancer operation on Tuesday was a complete success, Vice President Nicolas Maduro said.
In a broadcast on state TV, Maduro said the surgery in Cuba was complicated and had lasted more than six hours.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions