Chavez's cancer surgery was 'complete success' -Venezuela VP Maduro
CARACAS Dec 11 (Reuters) - Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez's cancer operation on Tuesday was a complete success, Vice President Nicolas Maduro said.
In a broadcast on state TV, Maduro said the surgery in Cuba was complicated and had lasted more than six hours.
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- NSA gathers data on cellphone locations globally: report
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- Dementia epidemic looms with 135 million sufferers seen by 2050
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'