New Issue-Westpac Banking sells $2 bln of debt
Dec 12 (Reuters) - Westpac Banking Corp on Tuesday sold $2 billion of covered bonds, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service. Barclays, Citigroup, J.P. Morgan, and Westpac were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: WESTPAC BANKING CORP AMT $2 BLN COUPON 1.25 PCT MATURITY 12/15/2017 TYPE COVERED ISS PRICE 99.99 FIRST PAY 06/15/2013 MOODY'S Aaa YIELD 1.252 PCT SETTLEMENT 12/17/2012 S&P N/A SPREAD 50 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH TRIPLE-A MORE THAN MS NON-CALLABLE N/A
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- UK's Cameron shifts tack on constitutional shake-up to mollify Scots
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Islamic State closes in on Syrian town, refugees flood into Turkey |
- Selling Mitch McConnell: What's love got to do with it?