Yahoo Japan to buy CyberAgent's forex operations for $254 mln
TOKYO Dec 12 (Reuters) - Yahoo Japan Corp said on Wednesday that it will buy Japanese internet advertising firm CyberAgent Inc's foreign exchange operations arm for 21 billion yen ($254 million).
Yahoo Japan said in a statement that it wants to add financial services as a new pillar of growth.
- Malaysia jet sent 'pings' after going missing, sources say |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- Rescuers search site of NY building collapse; seven dead |
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |