Yahoo Japan to buy CyberAgent's forex operations for $254 mln
TOKYO Dec 12 (Reuters) - Yahoo Japan Corp said on Wednesday that it will buy Japanese internet advertising firm CyberAgent Inc's foreign exchange operations arm for 21 billion yen ($254 million).
Yahoo Japan said in a statement that it wants to add financial services as a new pillar of growth.
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data