Adobe quarterly profit rises 28 pct
Dec 13 (Reuters) - Adobe Systems Inc, maker of Photoshop and Acrobat software, posted a higher fourth-quarter profit on lower expenses.
Net income rose to $222.3 million, or 44 cents per share, from $173.7 million, or 35 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue was flat at $1.15 billion.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- 'Duck Dynasty' anti-gay fallout sparks debate on religion, tolerance
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion |