Adobe quarterly profit rises 28 pct
Dec 13 (Reuters) - Adobe Systems Inc, maker of Photoshop and Acrobat software, posted a higher fourth-quarter profit on lower expenses.
Net income rose to $222.3 million, or 44 cents per share, from $173.7 million, or 35 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue was flat at $1.15 billion.
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |