Adobe quarterly profit rises 28 pct
Dec 13 (Reuters) - Adobe Systems Inc, maker of Photoshop and Acrobat software, posted a higher fourth-quarter profit on lower expenses.
Net income rose to $222.3 million, or 44 cents per share, from $173.7 million, or 35 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue was flat at $1.15 billion.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Last-minute Obamacare exemption for those with canceled plans
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- UPDATE 6-Target cyber breach hits 40 mln payment cards at holiday peak