Adobe quarterly profit rises 28 pct
Dec 13 (Reuters) - Adobe Systems Inc, maker of Photoshop and Acrobat software, posted a higher fourth-quarter profit on lower expenses.
Net income rose to $222.3 million, or 44 cents per share, from $173.7 million, or 35 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue was flat at $1.15 billion.
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- U.S. authorities investigate suspected threat against Obama: reports
- California passes plastic bag ban, would be first such law in U.S
- Putin says Russia must strengthen its economic, military position in Arctic