Adobe quarterly profit rises 28 pct
Dec 13 (Reuters) - Adobe Systems Inc, maker of Photoshop and Acrobat software, posted a higher fourth-quarter profit on lower expenses.
Net income rose to $222.3 million, or 44 cents per share, from $173.7 million, or 35 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue was flat at $1.15 billion.
- Islamic State video purports to show beheading of UK hostage David Haines |
- North Korea sentences U.S. citizen Matthew Miller to six years hard labor |
- UK's Cameron resists calls for air strikes despite hostage killing |
- Scots independence battle reaches fever pitch on streets and screens |
- NATO countries have begun arms deliveries to Ukraine: defense minister |