Airbus confirms $9.4 bln AirAsia order
PARIS Dec 13 (Reuters) - Airbus said on Thursday that Malaysian group AirAsia was the customer behind a previously announced order for 100 A320 aircraft worth around $9.4 billion at list prices.
"The contract covers an additional 64 A320neo and 36 A320ceo aircraft for operation across the carrier's network," Airbus said in an emailed statement.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- 'Everything is fine', Pistorius told guard after shooting girlfriend |