Airbus confirms $9.4 bln AirAsia order
PARIS Dec 13 (Reuters) - Airbus said on Thursday that Malaysian group AirAsia was the customer behind a previously announced order for 100 A320 aircraft worth around $9.4 billion at list prices.
"The contract covers an additional 64 A320neo and 36 A320ceo aircraft for operation across the carrier's network," Airbus said in an emailed statement.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky free after pardon |