Airbus confirms $9.4 bln AirAsia order
PARIS Dec 13 (Reuters) - Airbus said on Thursday that Malaysian group AirAsia was the customer behind a previously announced order for 100 A320 aircraft worth around $9.4 billion at list prices.
"The contract covers an additional 64 A320neo and 36 A320ceo aircraft for operation across the carrier's network," Airbus said in an emailed statement.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Winter storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South