CORRECTED-BG names industry veteran Finlayson as CEO
(Corrects Finlayson's current role)
LONDON Dec 13 (Reuters) - BG Group named its new chief executive as Chris Finlayson, currently managing director for BG Advance.
Finlayson, an oil industry veteran who joined BG from Royal Dutch Shell in 2010, will take over at the beginning of January, BG said on Thursday.
He replaces Frank Chapman, who has had a 12-year tenure at the helm of BG.
(Reporting by Rosalba O'Brien)
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- About 60,000 Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey from Islamic State advance |
- White House intruder was armed with knife: officials
- Man charged with killing NFL player Peterson's son released on bond: report