India Bharti Infratel's up to $830 mln IPO fully covered - exchange data
NEW DELHI Dec 13 (Reuters) - Indian telecommunications tower operator Bharti Infratel Ltd's up to $830 million initial public offering was fully covered by Thursday afternoon, stock exchange data showed.
The IPO, India's biggest in two years, is scheduled to close on Friday. Bharti Infratel is a unit of top Indian mobile phone carrier Bharti Airtel Ltd. [ID: nL4N0993TK] (Reporting by Devidutta Tripathy and Sumeet Chatterjee; Editing by G.Ram Mohan)
- 'Weird Al' Yankovic still trying to wrap head around No. 1 album
- World's oldest joke traced back to 1900 BC
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- Crunch time for Gaza truce talks as death toll passes 800 |
- Wreckage of Air Algerie plane carrying 116 people found in Mali |