India Bharti Infratel's up to $830 mln IPO fully covered - exchange data
NEW DELHI Dec 13 (Reuters) - Indian telecommunications tower operator Bharti Infratel Ltd's up to $830 million initial public offering was fully covered by Thursday afternoon, stock exchange data showed.
The IPO, India's biggest in two years, is scheduled to close on Friday. Bharti Infratel is a unit of top Indian mobile phone carrier Bharti Airtel Ltd. [ID: nL4N0993TK] (Reporting by Devidutta Tripathy and Sumeet Chatterjee; Editing by G.Ram Mohan)
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote