IMF upwardly revises Chile 2012 GDP growth f'cast to 5.5 pct
SANTIAGO Dec 13 (Reuters) - Chile's robust economy will grow 5.5 percent this year, upwardly revised from a previous 5 percent forecast, the head of the International Monetary Fund said on Thursday.
Lagarde said the world's No. 1 copper producer was one of "the best students" of the region, but that it is not immune to global economic woes.
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- New York City gas explosion subject of federal probe |
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ