Ciena's quarterly loss widens
Dec 13 (Reuters) - Network equipment maker Ciena Corp reported a bigger quarterly loss as revenue from the packet optical-transport and packet-optical switching businesses fell.
Net loss widened to $38.8 million, or 39 cents per share, in the fourth quarter, from $22.3 million, or 23 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose 2 percent to $465.5 million.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Lost Malaysian airliner may have run out of fuel over Indian Ocean : source |
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data