Ciena's quarterly loss widens
Dec 13 (Reuters) - Network equipment maker Ciena Corp reported a bigger quarterly loss as revenue from the packet optical-transport and packet-optical switching businesses fell.
Net loss widened to $38.8 million, or 39 cents per share, in the fourth quarter, from $22.3 million, or 23 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose 2 percent to $465.5 million.
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |