Ciena's quarterly loss widens
Dec 13 (Reuters) - Network equipment maker Ciena Corp reported a bigger quarterly loss as revenue from the packet optical-transport and packet-optical switching businesses fell.
Net loss widened to $38.8 million, or 39 cents per share, in the fourth quarter, from $22.3 million, or 23 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose 2 percent to $465.5 million.
- Bible left in North Korean sailor's club triggered U.S. tourist's arrest
- Tape emerges of Clinton discussing bin Laden day before 9/11 attack
- U.S. House passes border-security funding bill to speed deportations |
- Israel looks for missing soldier; Hamas says he may have been killed |
- Exposure of health workers weakens Africa's Ebola fight