Ciena's quarterly loss widens
Dec 13 (Reuters) - Network equipment maker Ciena Corp reported a bigger quarterly loss as revenue from the packet optical-transport and packet-optical switching businesses fell.
Net loss widened to $38.8 million, or 39 cents per share, in the fourth quarter, from $22.3 million, or 23 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose 2 percent to $465.5 million.
- Crunch time for Gaza truce talks as death toll passes 800 |
- 'Weird Al' Yankovic still trying to wrap head around No. 1 album
- World's oldest joke traced back to 1900 BC
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- Wreckage of Air Algerie plane carrying 116 people found in Mali |