CVS sees 2013 earnings rise, plans 38 percent dividend increase
Dec 13 (Reuters) - CVS Caremark Corp said on Thursday that its board approved a 38 percent increase in the quarterly dividend, bringing it up to 22.5 cents per share, and laid out its expectations for higher earnings next year.
The drugstore operator and pharmacy benefits manager said that it expects earnings to rise to a range of $3.84 per share to $3.98 per share on an adjusted basis in 2013. Analysts, on average, were expecting the company to earn $3.82 per share, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea