CVS sees 2013 earnings rise, plans 38 percent dividend increase
Dec 13 (Reuters) - CVS Caremark Corp said on Thursday that its board approved a 38 percent increase in the quarterly dividend, bringing it up to 22.5 cents per share, and laid out its expectations for higher earnings next year.
The drugstore operator and pharmacy benefits manager said that it expects earnings to rise to a range of $3.84 per share to $3.98 per share on an adjusted basis in 2013. Analysts, on average, were expecting the company to earn $3.82 per share, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plow |
- Pistorius starts five-year term for killing Reeva Steenkamp |
- Ebola crisis turns a corner as U.S. issues new treatment protocols
- Fashion designer Oscar de la Renta dead at 82 |
- U.S. Congress examining deal between NSA official, ex-agency chief