No Cyprus aid decision seen Thursday, maybe January-Juncker
BRUSSELS Dec 13 (Reuters) - Eurogroup president Jean-Claude Juncker said he did not expect a financial aid package for Cyprus to be agreed at a meeting of euro zone finance ministers in Brussels on Thursday.
He said it might be possible to make a decision in January.
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Yemeni al Qaeda says attack on hospital was mistake
- Insight: For Chinese farmers, a rare welcome in Russia's Far East