BRIEF-Danone shares rise after cost savings plan
PARIS Dec 13 (Reuters) - DANONE : * Shares open up 1.5 percent after it unveils additional cost savings to cope
with European woes
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- With song and sadness, South Africans mourn Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- UPDATE 1-Study casts doubt on whether extra vitamin D prevents disease