Frankfurt prosecutor says 4 Deutsche Bank staff jailed
FRANKFURT Dec 13 (Reuters) - Four of the five Deutsche Bank employees arrested for money laundering or obstruction of justice will remain in jail the Frankfurt prosecutor said on Thursday.
One Deutsche Bank employee was allowed home on health grounds, the prosecutor said. (Reporting By Edward Taylor)
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- North Korea frees U.S. Korean War veteran after seven weeks |
- Ice storm causes blackouts, delays in Texas, Arkansas
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge