Encana delays start-up of Deep Panuke gas project
Dec 13 (Reuters) - Encana Corp has pushed back the planned startup of its Deep Panuke natural gas project off the Nova Scotia coast into the first half of 2013, the company said on Thursday.
Encana had previously targeted first gas from the 300 million cubic foot per day project by the end of this year. Spokesman Jay Averill said the delay does not affect the company's expectation of flat overall natural gas production in 2013.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |