Encana delays start-up of Deep Panuke gas project
Dec 13 (Reuters) - Encana Corp has pushed back the planned startup of its Deep Panuke natural gas project off the Nova Scotia coast into the first half of 2013, the company said on Thursday.
Encana had previously targeted first gas from the 300 million cubic foot per day project by the end of this year. Spokesman Jay Averill said the delay does not affect the company's expectation of flat overall natural gas production in 2013.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner