Helix to sell oil and gas unit to Talos Energy
Dec 13 (Reuters) - Offshore energy company Helix Energy Solutions Group Inc said it would sell its oil and gas unit to privately held Talos Energy LLC for at least $610 million to focus on providing well intervention and robotics services.
The deal value could go up to $700 million if Helix's Wang exploration well in the Gulf of Mexico meets expectations.
The unit, Energy Resource Technology GOM Inc, expects to evaluate the results from the well in the next few days.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions