Helix to sell oil and gas unit to Talos Energy
Dec 13 (Reuters) - Offshore energy company Helix Energy Solutions Group Inc said it would sell its oil and gas unit to privately held Talos Energy LLC for at least $610 million to focus on providing well intervention and robotics services.
The deal value could go up to $700 million if Helix's Wang exploration well in the Gulf of Mexico meets expectations.
The unit, Energy Resource Technology GOM Inc, expects to evaluate the results from the well in the next few days.
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Couple, four children missing in Nevada found safe in canyon
- Regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule |