Finland's Tieto to sell Italy, Spain operations
HELSINKI Dec 13 (Reuters) - Nordic IT services provider Tieto said it was selling its operations in Italy and Spain to a private company, GEA Enterprises, to focus on its main markets .
Tieto, which competes with bigger services providers such as Accenture and IBM, said those operations mostly served the local telecoms sector and accounted for 32 million euros ($41.7 million) in sales last year. It added that the divestment will not significantly affect its profitability.
Tieto reported net sales of 1.8 billion euros last year.
- Cortege departs to take Mandela's body to lie in state |
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- UPDATE 2-U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- U.S. budget deal could usher in new era of cooperation