Finland's Tieto to sell Italy, Spain operations
HELSINKI Dec 13 (Reuters) - Nordic IT services provider Tieto said it was selling its operations in Italy and Spain to a private company, GEA Enterprises, to focus on its main markets .
Tieto, which competes with bigger services providers such as Accenture and IBM, said those operations mostly served the local telecoms sector and accounted for 32 million euros ($41.7 million) in sales last year. It added that the divestment will not significantly affect its profitability.
Tieto reported net sales of 1.8 billion euros last year.
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- U.S. freeze shows no sign of weekend melt after deadly storm
- Australia foreign minister downplays China air defense zone tension in visit