International Paper to sell Temple-Inland building products business
Dec 13 (Reuters) - International Paper Co said it will sell its Temple-Inland building products business to Georgia-Pacific LLC for $750 million in cash.
The assets to be sold include 16 manufacturing facilities, located primarily in southeastern and eastern United States.
International Paper had earmarked the Temple-Inland building products division for sale since it bought smaller rival Temple-Inland earlier this year.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls