International Paper to sell Temple-Inland building products business
Dec 13 (Reuters) - International Paper Co said it will sell its Temple-Inland building products business to Georgia-Pacific LLC for $750 million in cash.
The assets to be sold include 16 manufacturing facilities, located primarily in southeastern and eastern United States.
International Paper had earmarked the Temple-Inland building products division for sale since it bought smaller rival Temple-Inland earlier this year.
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- U.S. freeze shows no sign of weekend melt after deadly storm
- Australia foreign minister downplays China air defense zone tension in visit