- Kanye West wins over critics with 'daring' new album 'Yeezus'
- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Massachusetts police search NFL player's home in homicide probe: report
- Journalist who brought down U.S. general is killed in Los Angeles car crash
- Asian markets tense before Fed; Nikkei outperforms
International Paper to sell Temple-Inland building products business
Dec 13 (Reuters) - International Paper Co said it will sell its Temple-Inland building products business to Georgia-Pacific LLC for $750 million in cash.
The assets to be sold include 16 manufacturing facilities, located primarily in southeastern and eastern United States.
International Paper had earmarked the Temple-Inland building products division for sale since it bought smaller rival Temple-Inland earlier this year.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this