Japan fines U.S. fund Tiger Asia Partners for market manipulation
TOKYO Dec 13 (Reuters) - Japan's securities watchdog said on Thursday it fined U.S. fund Tiger Asia Partners 67.71 million yen ($816,500) for manipulating markets through shares of Yahoo Japan Corp.
The fund's manager had on Wednesday agreed to settle insider trading charges in Chinese bank stocks, according to the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
- 'Weird Al' Yankovic still trying to wrap head around No. 1 album
- World's oldest joke traced back to 1900 BC
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- Crunch time for Gaza truce talks as death toll passes 800 |
- Wreckage of Air Algerie plane carrying 116 people found in Mali |