UPDATE 1-UK Stocks-Factors to watch on Thursday Dec.13
LONDON Dec.13 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening flat to down 3 points, or 0.1 percent lower on Thursday, according to financial bookmakers, as investors balance new monetary stimulus from the U.S. Federal Reserve with growing concerns that austerity measures could derail the world's largest economy.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls