UPDATE 1-UK Stocks-Factors to watch on Thursday Dec.13
LONDON Dec.13 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening flat to down 3 points, or 0.1 percent lower on Thursday, according to financial bookmakers, as investors balance new monetary stimulus from the U.S. Federal Reserve with growing concerns that austerity measures could derail the world's largest economy.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Canada's Harper pledges tougher security laws after attack |
- Some U.S. hospitals weigh withholding care to Ebola patients
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown