UPDATE 1-UK Stocks-Factors to watch on Thursday Dec.13
LONDON Dec.13 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening flat to down 3 points, or 0.1 percent lower on Thursday, according to financial bookmakers, as investors balance new monetary stimulus from the U.S. Federal Reserve with growing concerns that austerity measures could derail the world's largest economy.
- Dementia epidemic looms with 135 million sufferers seen by 2050
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- Genre-bending, 'unexpected' films top Sundance 2014 lineup
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'