UPDATE 1-UK Stocks-Factors to watch on Thursday Dec.13
LONDON Dec.13 (Reuters) - Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening flat to down 3 points, or 0.1 percent lower on Thursday, according to financial bookmakers, as investors balance new monetary stimulus from the U.S. Federal Reserve with growing concerns that austerity measures could derail the world's largest economy.
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Search widened as Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions