- Taxes on some wealthy French top 100 pct of income: paper
- North Korea fires short-range missiles for two days in a row |
- Shooting death of gay man rocks New York's cradle of gay rights
- Israel warns against Russian arms supply to Syria
- Female hostage died from police bullet in New York standoff: official
European stock index futures signal flat to lower start
LONDON Dec 13 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a flat to lower open on Thursday, as investors balanced a new monetary boost from the U.S. Federal Reserve with lingering concerns that austerity measures could derail the world's largest economy.
At 0703 GMT, futures for the Euro STOXX 50 and France's CAC were flat while contracts on Germany's DAX shed 0.2 percent.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this