Euro falls to session low versus dollar, yen
LONDON Dec 13 (Reuters) - The euro fell to a session low against the dollar and the yen on Thursday, with traders reporting euro selling by long-term investors on top of earlier selling by an Asian central bank.
The euro was down 0.1 percent on the day and hit a low for the day of $1.3050 on EBS trading platform. Traders said reported bids at that level may stem its fall, though stop loss sell orders were said to lurk at $1.3045.
The euro also fell to the day's low of 108.72 yen.
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Malaysian jetliner may have turned back before vanishing |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- Malaysian jet's disappearance among rarest of aviation disasters