Euro falls to session low versus dollar, yen
LONDON Dec 13 (Reuters) - The euro fell to a session low against the dollar and the yen on Thursday, with traders reporting euro selling by long-term investors on top of earlier selling by an Asian central bank.
The euro was down 0.1 percent on the day and hit a low for the day of $1.3050 on EBS trading platform. Traders said reported bids at that level may stem its fall, though stop loss sell orders were said to lurk at $1.3045.
The euro also fell to the day's low of 108.72 yen.
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins |
- Alibaba surges 38 percent on massive demand in market debut |
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |