Euro falls to session low versus dollar, yen
LONDON Dec 13 (Reuters) - The euro fell to a session low against the dollar and the yen on Thursday, with traders reporting euro selling by long-term investors on top of earlier selling by an Asian central bank.
The euro was down 0.1 percent on the day and hit a low for the day of $1.3050 on EBS trading platform. Traders said reported bids at that level may stem its fall, though stop loss sell orders were said to lurk at $1.3045.
The euro also fell to the day's low of 108.72 yen.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Winter storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South