Euro falls to session low versus dollar, yen
LONDON Dec 13 (Reuters) - The euro fell to a session low against the dollar and the yen on Thursday, with traders reporting euro selling by long-term investors on top of earlier selling by an Asian central bank.
The euro was down 0.1 percent on the day and hit a low for the day of $1.3050 on EBS trading platform. Traders said reported bids at that level may stem its fall, though stop loss sell orders were said to lurk at $1.3045.
The euro also fell to the day's low of 108.72 yen.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Canadian parliament gunman acted alone: police |
- Some U.S. hospitals weigh withholding care to Ebola patients
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement