Banks, energy shares pull down China indices
HONG KONG Dec 13 (Reuters) - China stocks extended their retreat from a one-month high hit earlier this week as investors sold large-cap banking and energy shares to lock in recent gains.
The CSI300 closed down 1.1 percent at 2,242.64. The Shanghai Composite fell 1.0 percent.
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Malaysia probes passenger backgrounds for clues on missing flight |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- N.Korea using sophisticated means to avoid U.N. sanctions - U.N. report
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets