Banks, energy shares pull down China indices
HONG KONG Dec 13 (Reuters) - China stocks extended their retreat from a one-month high hit earlier this week as investors sold large-cap banking and energy shares to lock in recent gains.
The CSI300 closed down 1.1 percent at 2,242.64. The Shanghai Composite fell 1.0 percent.
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling |