Hong Kong to open flat, hover near 16-mth high
HONG KONG Dec 13 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were set for a flat open on Thursday after the benchmark hit a 16-month high in the previous session, with concern over the U.S. fiscal crisis tempering foreign investors' optimism about China.
The Hang Seng index was set to open flat at 22,500.99, while the China Enterprises index of top listed mainland firms was indicated to open down 0.1 percent.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter