Hong Kong to open flat, hover near 16-mth high
HONG KONG Dec 13 (Reuters) - Hong Kong shares were set for a flat open on Thursday after the benchmark hit a 16-month high in the previous session, with concern over the U.S. fiscal crisis tempering foreign investors' optimism about China.
The Hang Seng index was set to open flat at 22,500.99, while the China Enterprises index of top listed mainland firms was indicated to open down 0.1 percent.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls