Spanish stocks - Factors to watch on Thursday
The following Spanish stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Thursday. Reuters has not verified the newspaper reports, and cannot vouch for their accuracy:
Spain's bad bank is in talks with private funds Pimco , Fortress, Cerberus and KKR over possible investment in the vehicle, Expansion reported on Thursday, citing market sources.
MELIA HOTELS INTERNATIONAL
The hotel group has signed an agreement with Chinese real estate firm Greenland, allowing the Spanish company to manage two hotels in China, Expansion reports.
Spain's Treasury is planning to sell 1 to 2 billion euros ($2.6 billion) of bonds in three different maturities, including a 28-year bond, the first time it has sold such a long-dated issue in at least two years.
Inflation figures for Novemember are due at 0800 GMT.
- Ukraine accuses Russia of "undisguised aggression" as rebels advance |
- Disruptive Hong Kong protests loom after China rules out democracy |
- Syrian army, rebels fight on Golan where peacekeepers held |
- NATO to create new 'spearhead' force to respond to crises
- Investors look past Ukraine, focus on ECB