Spanish stocks - Factors to watch on Thursday
The following Spanish stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Thursday. Reuters has not verified the newspaper reports, and cannot vouch for their accuracy:
Spain's bad bank is in talks with private funds Pimco , Fortress, Cerberus and KKR over possible investment in the vehicle, Expansion reported on Thursday, citing market sources.
MELIA HOTELS INTERNATIONAL
The hotel group has signed an agreement with Chinese real estate firm Greenland, allowing the Spanish company to manage two hotels in China, Expansion reports.
Spain's Treasury is planning to sell 1 to 2 billion euros ($2.6 billion) of bonds in three different maturities, including a 28-year bond, the first time it has sold such a long-dated issue in at least two years.
Inflation figures for Novemember are due at 0800 GMT.
- Japan PM makes offering to Yasukuni Shrine; China seizes ship
- South Korea president says conduct of ferry crew tantamount to murder |
- Deadly gun attack in eastern Ukraine shakes fragile Geneva accord |
- Australia sees 'regroup' on Malaysian plane search in a few days |
- At Mt. Gox bitcoin hub, 'geek' CEO sought both control and escape