US STOCKS SNAPSHOT - Nasdaq falls more than 1 pct
NEW YORK Dec 13 (Reuters) - The Nasdaq composite index fell more than 1 percent and the Dow and S&P 500 added to losses on Thursday, with energy and technology shares leading the way lower on the S&P 500.
The Dow Jones industrial average was down 88.80 points, or 0.67 percent, at 13,156.65. The Standard & Poor's 500 Index was down 12.08 points, or 0.85 percent, at 1,416.40. The Nasdaq Composite Index was down 30.87 points, or 1.02 percent, at 2,982.95.
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |