M'bishi Heavy inks $4.2 bln SkyWest MRJ jet deal, option to double it
TOKYO Dec 13 (Reuters) - Mitsubishi Heavy Industries said on Thursday it sealed an agreement to sell 100 of its regional jets to U.S. airline operator SkyWest Inc for $4.2 billion.
Delivery of the planes will start in 2017.
Mitsubishi Heavy said SkyWest has the option to purchase an additional 100 of the 90-seater MRJ planes for $4.2 billion.
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby |
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Canada probes Michael Zehaf-Bibeau as possible suspect in Ottawa shooting: source
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade