M'bishi Heavy inks $4.2 bln SkyWest MRJ jet deal, option to double it
TOKYO Dec 13 (Reuters) - Mitsubishi Heavy Industries said on Thursday it sealed an agreement to sell 100 of its regional jets to U.S. airline operator SkyWest Inc for $4.2 billion.
Delivery of the planes will start in 2017.
Mitsubishi Heavy said SkyWest has the option to purchase an additional 100 of the 90-seater MRJ planes for $4.2 billion.
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |