MetLife says 2013 forecast assumes no buybacks
Dec 13 (Reuters) - MetLife Inc's 2013 earnings forecast assumes no share buybacks, the company's chief executive said on Thursday.
The Federal Reserve has twice blocked MetLife from buying back stock, a consequence of the bank holding company charter the insurer is trying to shed.
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Search widened as Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions