MetLife CEO- Not sure yet when deposits sale will close
Dec 13 (Reuters) - MetLife Inc has received regulatory approval for the sale of its deposit-taking business but does not know yet how that will affect its participation in the next Federal Reserve bank stress test, Chief Executive Steve Kandarian said on Thursday.
Kandarian said he did not know yet when the sale to General Electric Co's GE Capital unit would close.
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- Carnage at U.N. school as Israel pounds Gaza Strip |
- U.S. economy back on track with strong second-quarter rebound |
- Argentina fails to reach debt agreement, default looms
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’