MUFG to buy BofA's stake in Japan private banking venture
TOKYO Dec 13 (Reuters) - Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group said on Thursday it will buy Bank of America Corp's stake in their Japanese private banking venture.
Japan's biggest bank will become outright owner of Mitsubishi UFJ Merrill Lynch PB Securities Co, the private banking venture formed in 2006 by MUFG and Merrill Lynch to tap high net worth individuals, after buying a 49 percent stake from BofA.
- Israel rejects ceasefire plan, source says, as death toll nears 850 |
- Obama tells Central American leaders most children will go home
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- EU edges to economic sanctions on Russia but narrows scope |
- Bad weather seen as probable cause of Air Algerie crash