Panama's annual inflation eases to two year low in November
MEXICO CITY Dec 13 (Reuters) - Panama's consumer price index rose 4.5 percent in the year to November, the lowest annual inflation rate in two years, the government statistics agency said on Thursday.
Consumer prices rose 0.1 percent in November from October, on par with the previous month.
- Obama critic D'Souza spared prison for violating election law
- U.S. and Arab allies launch first strikes on fighters in Syria |
- Fired UPS worker kills two supervisors, self, in Alabama shooting
- Israel downs Syrian warplane it says violated its Golan airspace
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York