Panama's annual inflation eases to two year low in November
MEXICO CITY Dec 13 (Reuters) - Panama's consumer price index rose 4.5 percent in the year to November, the lowest annual inflation rate in two years, the government statistics agency said on Thursday.
Consumer prices rose 0.1 percent in November from October, on par with the previous month.
- Iraqi security forces and Kurds gain ground against Islamic State
- U.S. diplomat travels to West Africa as Ebola quarantine moves take hold |
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola criticizes her treatment |
- Washington state teen shooter's family living in 'nightmare'
- Ukraine votes in poll likely to strengthen president's hand |