Panama's annual inflation eases to two year low in November
MEXICO CITY Dec 13 (Reuters) - Panama's consumer price index rose 4.5 percent in the year to November, the lowest annual inflation rate in two years, the government statistics agency said on Thursday.
Consumer prices rose 0.1 percent in November from October, on par with the previous month.
- U.S. military strike in Somalia targeted al Shabaab leader
- Marilyn Monroe sex film to be kept private |
- Islamic state issues video of beheading of U.S. hostage |
- Actress Jennifer Lawrence contacts authorities after nude photos hacked
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'undisguised aggression' as rebels advance |