Panama's annual inflation eases to two year low in November
MEXICO CITY Dec 13 (Reuters) - Panama's consumer price index rose 4.5 percent in the year to November, the lowest annual inflation rate in two years, the government statistics agency said on Thursday.
Consumer prices rose 0.1 percent in November from October, on par with the previous month.
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Cold, ice grip U.S. as more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'