Popular says sells 1.14 bln eur consumer loan portfolio
MADRID Dec 13 (Reuters) - Spanish lender Popular has sold a 1.14 billion euro ($1.49 billion) portfolio of troubled consumer loans to a consortium of international investors, the bank said on Thursday.
Nordic distressed debt group Lindorff and funds advised by financial services-focused private equity firm Anacap bought the portfolio, Popular said in a statement. (Reporting By Tracy Rucinski; Editing by Sarah White)
- Co-pilot spoke last words heard from missing Malaysian plane |
- U.S., EU impose sanctions after Crimea moves to join Russia |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- China rejects North Korean crimes report, hits chance of prosecution
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data