Popular says sells 1.14 bln eur consumer loan portfolio
MADRID Dec 13 (Reuters) - Spanish lender Popular has sold a 1.14 billion euro ($1.49 billion) portfolio of troubled consumer loans to a consortium of international investors, the bank said on Thursday.
Nordic distressed debt group Lindorff and funds advised by financial services-focused private equity firm Anacap bought the portfolio, Popular said in a statement. (Reporting By Tracy Rucinski; Editing by Sarah White)
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, nationalist leader resigns |
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- Alibaba surges on massive demand in trading debut |
- Special Report: Scotland stays in UK, but Britain faces change