United Tech sees 2013 profit up about 13 percent
NEW YORK Dec 13 (Reuters) - United Technologies Corp said it expects profit to rise about 13 percent next year, even as its sales of helicopters face pressure in a slow global economy.
The world's largest maker of elevators and air conditioners said on Thursday it expects to record earnings of $5.85 to $6.15 per share, which at its midpoint would represent a 13 percent rise from the $5.32 per share it expects to report for 2012.
Analysts, on average, expected 2013 earnings of $6.12 per share, according to Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Putin rebuffs Obama as Ukraine crisis escalates |
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine