MetLife says 2013 forecast assumes no buybacks
(Reuters) - MetLife Inc's (MET.N) 2013 earnings forecast assumes no share buybacks, the company's chief executive said on Thursday.
The Federal Reserve has twice blocked MetLife from buying back stock, a consequence of the bank holding company charter the insurer is trying to shed.
(Reporting By Ben Berkowitz; Editing by Gerald E. McCormick)
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins |
- Alibaba surges 38 percent on massive demand in market debut |
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |