Not sure yet when deposits sale will close: MetLife CEO
(Reuters) - MetLife Inc (MET.N) has received regulatory approval for the sale of its deposit-taking business but does not know yet how that will affect its participation in the next Federal Reserve bank stress test, Chief Executive Steve Kandarian said on Thursday.
Kandarian said he did not know yet when the sale to General Electric Co's (GE.N) GE Capital unit would close.
(Reporting By Ben Berkowitz; Editing by Gerald E. McCormick)
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws 'red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- Warning shots fired to turn monitors back from Crimea |
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media