Not sure yet when deposits sale will close: MetLife CEO
(Reuters) - MetLife Inc (MET.N) has received regulatory approval for the sale of its deposit-taking business but does not know yet how that will affect its participation in the next Federal Reserve bank stress test, Chief Executive Steve Kandarian said on Thursday.
Kandarian said he did not know yet when the sale to General Electric Co's (GE.N) GE Capital unit would close.
(Reporting By Ben Berkowitz; Editing by Gerald E. McCormick)
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Secret Service investigates after man jumps White House fence, reaches doors
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins |
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |
- About 60,000 Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey as Islamic State advances |