- UK opposition party leader says Google tax behavior 'wrong'
- Microsoft unveils Xbox One with Spielberg, Activision tie-up
- White House threatens veto of bill to bypass Obama on Keystone
- Senate panel passes immigration bill; Obama praises move
- Whole neighborhoods razed by Oklahoma tornado that killed 24 |
Anil Ambani's Reliance Group, China's Wanda to form JV
(Reuters) - Indian billionaire Anil Ambani's Reliance Group said on Thursday it signed an accord with China's Dalian Wanda Group to set up a joint venture to work in areas including development of real estate and multiplex business.
The joint venture's first priority will be to build integrated township projects in India, Reliance Group's flagship Reliance Communications (RLCM.NS) said in a stock exchange filing.
Another group company Reliance MediaWorks (RELM.NS) will explore possible co-operation with Wanda Group in the multiplex business in India and the United States, the statement said.
(Reporting by Devidutta Tripathy; Editing by Jijo Jacob)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this