Venezuela's Chavez 'in stable condition' after operation
CARACAS Dec 12 (Reuters) - Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez is in stable condition after his cancer operation in Cuba, Information Minister Ernesto Villegas said on Wednesday.
Government officials had said the 58-year-old socialist leader was in a delicate condition after Tuesday's operation, his fourth cancer surgery since mid-2011.
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea