Vivendi appoints Vincent Bollore to board
PARIS Dec 13 (Reuters) - Vivendi has appointed Bollore Group Chairman and Chief Executive Vincent Bollore to its supervisory board, the French telecoms-to-entertaiment giant said on Thursday.
Bollore's appointment to replace outgoing director Jean-Yves Charlier will be submitted to the company's next shareholder meeting for ratification, Vivendi said in an emailed statement.
(Reporting by Laurence Frost; Editing by Christian Plumb)
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Insight: For Chinese farmers, a rare welcome in Russia's Far East
- Ice storms, snowfall, rain hinders holiday travel across U.S.